FROM AUGUST 31ST TO SEPTEMBER 2ND 2017
(NEXT SPACE AND TASTE ACTIVITY ON AUGUST 24TH 2018)
THE SPACE AND TASTE PROGRAM
- Night at the NOVOTEL, Mérignac Airport.
- Welcome Cocktail by Dr. Ir. V. Pletser (World Record holder for number of parabolic flight planes, presently at Center for Space Utilization, Chinese Academy of Sciences).
- Dinner with Zero G Staff.
Friday whole day
- Zero G flight.
- Conference by Jean-François Clervoy (French Astronaut).
- Night at the Grand Hotel in Bordeaux.
- Special Dinner at the Restaurant “le 7” (Panoramic view of Bordeaux by night).
Saturday whole day
- Transport by HELICOPTER to Cognac.
- Exclusive visit of Rémy Martin with a special Lunch at their Domain, prepared by Philippe Saint-Romas, Chef de Cuisine of la Maison Rémy Martin.
- Ceremonial tasting of the Rémy Martin Cognac LOUIS XIII.
- Back to the airport by Helicopter.
- Around 6 pm end of the SPACE AND TASTE Experience.
Some details may change. Final informations will be sent to you by mail.
CONVINCED ? Join us ! we are looking forward to sharING these experiences with you.